Men’s Edged Band
Impossible to name, but the inspiration for it? Our love of ceramics. Like the mouth of a vessel, the lip on a vase. The concave recessed edge on one side is so subtle, it leaves just a hint of something more, and catches the light ever so quietly. If you're interested in something that reads as classic, but with a little twist, this may be the one for you.
Hand carved from wax, this is our lightest weight of men's bands. Measuring 4.5 mm wide and 1.75mm thick. Curved on the inside for a comfortable fit. Shown here in 10k Yellow.
A guide to our golds:
We offer 14k options in standard white, yellow, and rose, but find they do not offer up any specific color characteristics (as opposed to 10k and 18k+), but recommend them when you are looking to match the color of existing bands. This is the most common karat you find on the market.
White Golds- The masculine look. We don't believe in plating our white golds, as is commercial common practice. We believe they should be left alone to savor their distinct color qualities.
- 10k White- as with other 10k alloys, the lesser amount of pure gold in 10k lends itself to a subtler color. This white has just a hint of yellow to it that keeps it from feeling steely or too cold. Distinctly masculine with a touch of warmth.
- 18k White- more pure gold gives this alloy more warmth. Like other 18k alloys, look to this white gold for a richer color.
Yellow Golds- The classic look.
- 10k Yellow- a beautiful pale gold. Undoubtedly yellow, but subtle.
- 18k Yellow- a rich gold, softer than lesser karats, that it will accumulate a beautiful, all-over patina of nicks and scratches (we use these words endearingly), telling the story of it's wearer. And a color that alludes to another time of old world beauty.
Rose Golds- For the unexpected. Don't shy away from rose gold as an option, although we suggest trying one on from your local jewelry store if you're curious. The beauty of rose gold is that it reads distinctly as gold, yet it's pink quality blends in with pinker skin tones, lending to a ring that is beautifully subtle.
- 10k Rose- pale rose, but the pinkest of the rose golds.
- 14k Rose- slightly less pink due to the higher gold content
Venetian Rose Gold- for the elusive. Referred to in the industry as "Brown Gold", but affectionately called "Venetian" when it comes to retail, alluding to it's other worldly, romantic quality. A beautiful neutral, somewhere between rose and white. Much like the rose colors, this Venetian rose blends in with the skin, particularly those with brown tones. It's our personal favorite and a hard to find beauty.
- 14k Venetian-a warm taupe, more brown/white than rose
- 18k Venetian- a rosier taupe slightly richer. Reads as rose next to other rose golds, but more as a neutral when next to white golds. Keep them guessing.
Platinum is available upon request. For quarter sizes, please make a note in your order. For sizes not listed or other color options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org